WHAT MY MESA BANKRUPTCY CAN DO FOR YOU.
Our Chapter 13 Lawyers in Mesa understand that people needing to file bankruptcy (chapter 7 or chapter 13) usually don’t have a lot of money to pay up front. Therefore, we structure the fees that we charge for filing your bankruptcy. Our payment plans and “File Now… Pay Later” bankruptcies make it easier than ever for you to file bankruptcy protection with little money down in attorney fees.
Our Mesa Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys and staff can assist you in many ways. Read on to see what we can do for you. We have filed thousands of bankruptcies for people in Mesa, Tempe, and Phoenix, Arizona. Most importantly, our experience matters when seeking debt relief or filing for bankruptcy protection in Arizona.
Mesa Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Law
Chapter 13 Attorney in Mesa, Arizona
Ch. 13 bankruptcy is the second most popular chapter of bankruptcy in Maricopa County, Arizona. Thus, filing for the protection of a Ch 13 is something that may work better for people who have a consistent, regular income. We offer a wide variety of bankruptcy services for people in Maricopa, Pima, and Pinal counties in Arizona.
Often called a “Wage Earners Bankruptcy”, a chapter 13 is mostly beneficial to people with a high source of income and/or valuable assets that they wish to protect.
Filing a Chapter 13 in Mesa immediately “stays” or stops any creditor action such as: wage garnishment, repossession, foreclosure, seizure, and all creditor attempts at collection, including phone calls and letters. Let our Mesa chapter 13 lawyers put a stop to the collection action of your creditors.
In a chapter thirteen bankruptcy, a person files a plan with the federal bankruptcy court and agrees to pay all debts such as car loans, mortgage arrears, and unseen debts in an affordable monthly payment plan over a three to five-year period. Our Arizona bankruptcy attorney works with you and stays on the case from start to finish throughout the chapter 13 filing which could take up to five years.
Reasons You Should Choose Us in Mesa:
- Our Chapter 13 experience will be an enormous benefit to your chapter 13 filing.
- Our Initial Chapter 13 consultation is absolutely free.
- We offer payment plans and finance options for EVERY budget.
- Once complete, You will be debt free.
- We will eliminate creditor harassment and collection attempts.
- Our chapter 13 lawyers have filed thousands of bankruptcies for people in Mesa, Tempe, and Phoenix, Arizona.
- We will work with you throughout the entire chapter 13 process. From start to finish, our lawyers and staff will assist.
- Our rates make filing for bankruptcy affordable.
- Our Mesa Chapter 13 BK office offers flexible hours.
We offer the small law firm care and attention coupled with the experience as a well established and respected law firm. Contact My Mesa bankruptcy for all of your Chapter 13 needs. We look forward to assisting you. Call us today for a free consultation (480) 263-1699.